Friday, August 8, 2014

Well, it's been a busy week as I wrap up some business before getting on the road on Sunday. Looks like decent summer weather and decent roads all the way out to L.A.!
I'll be stopping off at a few spots on the way, seeing a buddy in Reno, hitting some nice Roadside Attractions, just enjoying life on the road.
The big Superman celebration takes place next Saturday, and I'm really looking forward to it. The fellow who organized it, Jim Nolt, has been publishing "The Adventures Continue", first as a magazine and for the last several years as a web site as a tribute to George and the show. He's put together a fun weekend, and from the looks of the guest list for the luncheon on Saturday, it's going to be just great.

So, keep your eyes out for my posts; I'll try and get something up each day, depending on how the trip goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment